New York City is known by several names– it is just one of the fastest-paced cities worldwide and it’s the city that never ever sleeps. Despite its several tags, one thing is without a doubt: there’s a limitless selection of living choices there. Luxury apartment New York City are simply impressive, and also the good news is that there are lots of alternatives to select from nowadays.
It’s likewise becoming less complicated to locate luxury apartment buildings in NYC as designers and also investors are constantly developing new cutting edge facilities across all the city’s districts.
Whether you have actually been fantasizing concerning residing in among the luxury rental buildings in New York City or you’re privileged adequate to manage to rent out a luxury NYC apartment, we have actually obtained you covered.
1) Waterline Square– 400 West 61st Street Located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, Waterline Square includes three luxury residential towers. It is a brand-new building– it was completed in 2019– and also it includes both lavish houses and apartments.
Waterline Square supplies 263 condos, 226 budget-friendly apartment or condos, as well as 643 market-rate apartments for rental fee. This extravagant building boasts plenty of features, including a concierge, a parking garage, a roof deck, a fitness center, and a pool.
2) 150 Charles Street– 150 Charles Street This building is located in an ultra-private area of the Far West Village. Citizens can enjoy magnificent views of the Hudson River from their apartment devices. A lot of the homes in the building have exclusive terraces.
The houses feature high ceilings, hardwood floors, plentiful wardrobe area, loft-style home windows, and high-grade kitchen devices. Building amenities include concierge solution, 24-hour entrance hall help, an advanced gym, an event room furnished with a catering kitchen, a swimming pool and also medspa, as well as a sophisticated courtyard.
3) 443 Greenwich Street– 443 Greenwich Street. This building was constructed in the 1880s as a publication bindery stockroom. It was converted into a household building that offered premium condominiums. The building features timeless touches in its indoor together with brought back wooden beams, arched home windows, and also classy finishing.
Its services include a 71-foot indoor swimming pool, a below ground parking garage, a huge roofing system terrace, a 4,000-square-foot interior courtyard, as well as a gym.
4) One Hudson Yards– 530 West 30th Street. Davis Brody Bond developed One Hudson Yards. It was integrated in 2017 and has 33-floors. This residential tower is one of the most luxurious rental buildings in NYC. Its amenities include a doorman, a parking lot, a roof deck, a fitness center, and also a swimming pool. You can enjoy stunning views of the Hudson River and also the New York City skyline from the comfort of your house.
5) American Copper Buildings– 626 First Avenue. American Copper Buildings stands tall as one of the luxury apartment buildings in New York City. Found in Murray Hillside, American Copper Buildings was completed in 2017 and also has 48 floorings. The building was designed by store Architects and also developed by JDS Growth as well as Largo. It has two copper-clad domestic towers linked by a skies bridge.
It is the initial building of its kind to be constructed in the city in 80 years. The building offers 761 systems, as well as the month-to-month rental fee ranges in between $3,000 to $9,000+. Services include a pool, a gym, as well as a rooftop deck.
6) 300 Ashland Place– Fort Greene Neighborhood. This building is among Brooklyn’s the majority of captivating luxury rental towers. The tower was completed in 2016 and hinges on the heart of Brooklyn’s Cultural District. 300 Ashland Place has 35 floorings and 379 residential systems. The building is house to a branch of the Brooklyn Public Library, 4 BAM Cinema theaters, as well as an Apple Shop. Facilities consist of a 24-hour fitness center, a resident lounge, as well as a rooftop terrace with a sundeck.
7) 1214 Fifth Avenue– 1214 Fifth Avenue. This luxury property building lies on the Upper East Side. The 43-story tower was completed in 2012 and also was made by SLCE Architects as well as developed by Gotham. The building is a LEED-certified job with 48 luxury rental units.
The 10th floor of the tower is dedicated to its facilities, which include a lounge location, a swimming pool, as well as a fitness center. Regular monthly rental fee begins with $4,000 and goes as high as $15,000 monthly.
8) 2 Gold Street– Financial District. 2 Gold Street lies at one of the most distinguished sites in the city. It likewise occurs to be one of one of the most lavish property buildings in New York City. It was designed by Avinash Malhotra Architects and created by TF Cornerstone.
It includes two connected glass towers covering the property from 2 Gold to 201 Pearl Street. There are 650 luxury systems, and the regular monthly lease arrays from $4,000 to $8,000. Facilities consist of a doorman, a fitness center, as well as a parking garage.
9) Summit– 222 East 44th Street. Found at the Midtown East, this 42-story tower was made by Handel Architects and developed by BLDG Management. The building was finished in 2018 and has 429 market-rate houses.
The most effective component about the Summit is that 109 of the devices are affordable, which is uncommon in luxury apartment buildings. The building services consist of a swimming pool, a fitness center, a concierge, a rooftop deck, a parking garage, and even a golf simulator.
10) The Encore– 175 West 60th Street. The Encore is a 48-story building with a 258-unit luxury tower. It lies on the Upper West Side just a few steps from Central Park, Lincoln Center, as well as Columbus Facility. Month-to-month leas start at $4,600. Building services consist of a rooftop swimming pool, completely dry cleansing valet, an advanced gym, a whirlpool day spa, as well as house cleaning solutions.
11) VIA 57 West– 625 West 57th Street. VIA 57 West, additionally known as Tetrahedron, is likewise among the luxury apartment in NYC. It was completed in 2016 as well as lies on the Upper West Side by the Durst Company. VIA has 34 floorings as well as uses a range of floorplans from studios to four-bedroom homes.
The building is positioned such that residents obtain excellent river views. Amenities include state-of-the-art insides, a completely dry cleansing valet, a cutting edge gym, house cleaning services, and personal terraces as well as verandas.
12) The Eugene– 435 West 31st Street. The Eugene, also called the Hudson Yards Tower, was made by popular engineers at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, as well as developed by Brookfield Feature in 2017. The building has 62 floorings and also 844 systems. Well-known RW Studio created the devices’ insides.
The month-to-month rental fee of these luxury homes ranges in between $3,000 as well as $9,500+. Features include an attendant, a wellness facility, a pet medspa, a 4,000-square-foot rooftop balcony, a rock climbing wall, and a basketball court.
13) ARC– 30-02 39th Avenue. Luxury apt buildings in New York City have a lovely addition to the ARC. It was designed by Gerner Kronick and also Valcarcel Architects as well as developed by Lightstone. The building has ten floors as well as 428-units. Unlike typical styles, ARC has distinct floorplans as well as amenities like a fitness center, a doorman, a roof deck, and also a pool.
14) 20 Broad Street. Situated at 20 Broad Street, this luxury Financial District residential tower is just one of the most extravagant rental buildings in New York City. It was created by designers at Cetra Ruddy and also etro loft space. The building supplies all types of household systems varying from small apartment to three-bedroom houses.
20 Broad Street. Features consist of in-unit washers and clothes dryers, high ceilings, a 24/7 attendant, a roof terrace with views of Manhattan, a skies lounge, a library, a fitness center, as well as a youngsters’s playroom. The rent differs based on the system chosen, yet normally starts at in between $4,500 as well as $5,500.
15) 525W52– 525 West 52nd Street. 525W52 was completed in 2017 and is among the most effective luxury apt buildings in New York City. The tower has 24 floors as well as 39 luxury homes. It lies close to Central Park, Lincoln Facility, and Columbus Circle. The services consist of a fitness center, a concierge, a parking garage, a roof deck, a pool, a laundry room, as well as a golf simulator.